INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter! Happy Spring!

Happy Easter, Happy Spring, happy happy everything!


May the glory and love of Jesus Christ fill you all!



I awoke to the sound of my cat knocking things off of my dresser and was getting peeved with her when I suddenly realized something, I slept through the night- AGAIN! Dr.Laurie if you are reading this Thank You! I've had enough of waking up at 3:30 am and was ready to seek medical attention for my sleep disorder. I was chatting with my friend Laurie ( who is physical therapist) and she recommended me taking Melatonin. I bought a bottle of it and have been sleeping through the night every night ever since! That right there is a blessing indeed! I don't feel groggy or crabby, I had a full nights rest and I feel great!



We're expecting rain today, others may be moaning about it but I say bring it on! Lets get these ugly brown speckled piles of snow melted and gone! I'm ready to see flowering plants springing up from the earth! I'm ready to see Bee's buzzing around the flowers in my English flower garden collecting pollen -even though I'm seriously allergic to bees, I think them adorable! Heck I even chose a Bee as my symbol/mascot for my Etsy store. I long for spring time and the wonders that it brings with it. I eagerly await the time I can be out in my flower gardens pulling weeds, and tying plants to bamboo stakes to make them a little more sturdy against the South Dakota wind. I long to hear birds singing in the trees and the whirl of lawnmowers on Saturday mornings.



I finished the pink and brown baby quilt top. It's adorable! I just might have a hard time giving this one away! OOOh it's just so sweet and yummy! Here it is!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Melatonin-hard to get over here, so you'll need to bring your own when you move!

Sandie said...

it's a simple over the counter item here, so I suppose that I will get myself a couple more bottles and after that I can just get them through mail order.