INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, April 25, 2009

what to do today

Will I stay home and veg out with the kids? Will I go grocery shopping? Or will I finish up some half done craft projects? I'd prefer to do all 3, but alas I am only 1 person. It's still early, and I've not finished my first cup of coffee yet.

My new stamps from My Sentiments Exactly (MSE as I will refer to them) arrived and I've not yet had a chance to play with them. Been busy all this week with other things, maybe I'll make something cool with them...or not. I need to study them and see what kind of creating mood I'm in. Could be that I'll just curl up with a book and read all day long.

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh, the books, the stamping...both great ideas. Hope the stamps 'speak' to you of ideas and inspiration!