INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, April 27, 2009

What a day!

It was a go, go, go faster kind of morning for me, but a good one at the same time. My 9:30 appointment bought the car- woohoo! That's one big thing to check off my list of things to do. By having sold the car it also has me checking off "5" other things from my list (yes it was all car related stuff). I have a rental car set up for me to pick up tomorrow morning and I have a girlfriend taking me to the car rental place. Life is good!

I feel as if a load has been lifted from my shoulders (again). Another task completed in preparation for the move. Now to sell the big screen TV and the house.

I'm putting together quilting kits for myself in preparation for the move. Cutting the fabric pieces and getting them ready ready to go into large Ziploc bags. I can't begin to tell you how much fun I'm having doing this for myself. I plan on shipping these kits to myself and having them waiting for me on the other side of the ocean. I find myself thinking a lot these days about having things in place for when I get there. This is just one step to make sure that I have things there. I'm also bringing some stamping and paper crafting supplies with me while I wait it out for my household goods shipment. I need to have fun crafting stuff with me, don't you? I'll also bring some counted cross stitching stuff to work on. Got to keep busy or at least the appearance of it anyway, LOL!

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

I hope you'll have time to meet up with some us limeys when you get here!

Sandie said...

Julia, you know I will! I can hardly wait to get there and meet all of the wonderful ladies who have been ever so helpful and patient by answering my questions about things from drivers licenses and volcabulary to where to get pictures printed and more!