INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, April 05, 2009

My Crafty Goodness

I've managed to select a quilt pattern and fabric, now for me to start pressing, cutting and piecing together my latest quilt top! I went right for my Bali Pop collection (that's what Hoffman fabrics calls their 2½ Batik strips) and after going through all of the fabric strips in my clear acrylic shoe box, I was able to put together the look I had in mind. The colors and prints of these batik's are amazing! I selected an array of earth tones which to me seems to be quite soothing and gives me an over all feeling of warmth. Ooh I can hardly wait to get started on it!

There's just one thing I need to know...Is it too early for coffee?

I went into my scrapbook nook to get some crafting tools and the snow is past the top of the window. There's no use in shoveling away the snow right now as it is still snowing!

Key things for today...keep warm, keep busy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it EVER too early for coffee?? LOL

boy more snow! what a mess.....not much longer though this has to be the last hurrah right? :-)

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

I just realized the "Sandie's Webshots Page" under your blog has pictures of all your crafts!!!!! OMGosh... I love the papercrafts..the scrapbook..the...I could go on!