INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

at the end of the day...

When all is said and done sometimes all it takes is a day spent one on one talking with your child to make things better. Talking about fears and expectations about what the future may hold was a big part of our day. We've come to an understanding and I'm not saying that things are 100% better, but rather that we're working towards it being that way. I gave my platform speech about the wonderful "opportunities" that lie ahead for the 4 of us and how this move to the UK is a big leap. I'm sure that there will be a few more bumps in the road before we leave, but for now I've managed to make my Boy feel loved for who he is and that he can come to me to talk about anything. I assured him that I won't be judgemental with what he has to say and that together we can conquer any problems that come up.

Being a Mom with 2 teenagers isn't the easiest job in the world, but it doesn't have it's good moments, hopefully more good than bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen. Hugs to all of you. I really think they will enjoy England.