INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, April 10, 2009

Is it Easter already?

My children are home this Friday- no not because of more snow but because of their school "Easter/Spring Break". We don't get too excited about this as it's only a 4 day weekend, not much time to go anywhere so we will be staying here. Part of me would love to fly down to Florida right now and enjoy the sunshine and warmth there!

I better get my grocery list together and head on out to the commissary and pick up a few things for Easter Sunday dinner. I'm hoping that Andrew will go to mass with us but I'm not going to hold my breath on it. Hannah has been asked to preform with the church choir again, they request her to sing with them for every holiday.

I've got cheesecakes to bake so I better get on it! Now, where oh where did I put my coffee mug?

No comments: