INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, April 17, 2009

My last OSC function

So there I was, debating on bringing my new camera to my last OSC function. Did I bring it? No, I decided to leave it at home. I figure that there will be plenty of other things for me to "scrap" and I didn't need another picture of myself.

It was very befitting that my friend Amber Hollis farewell me as she was the first to welcome me when we came to Ellsworth, AFB back in 2003. Amber and her hubby are the only people that have been stationed here longer than Lucien and I have-wow! They finally get to move this summer, congratulations to Sloan and Amber on the new assignment! Many more friends will be fare welled next month- but as my schedule is getting more and more hectic and filled with loads of things to get ready for the move I doubt if I will be able to attend the OSC function next month. I received a lovely charm for my charm bracelet, I'll try to take a close up picture of it as it is very unique. When I leave this area for good, I will have been here 5 years and 9 months.

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

How kind of your friends; oh the leaving part of everything makes me a bit melancholy today! Have a lovely spring-like weekend!