INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, April 20, 2009

Facing Challenges

To say that we all face challenges everyday, some more difficult than others is an understatement. There's always more going on in my life than what I put on my blog. I think that everyone that has a blog does not put everything out there on the blogosphere to read.

My "challenges" so to speak have been more daunting than I have let on. I've prayed on the "issues" that lay before me- oh how I have prayed! And with that said, I do believe that God has answered my prayers. But remember that he doesn't just answer a prayer and POOF there's the answer, rather his answers require us to perform another task and that through that task my prayers will be answered.

There are times when we all have been discouraged by the actions or non-actions of others. When we have to take a deeper look into a situation and confront the matter head on. Be it through verbal or written communication we do have to remain firm in our convictions and do what is right for us and our family. When others do not have our best interests at hand, it's best to confront the situation and deal with it swiftly. Please pray for me today as I am to make a confrontation and right a wrong.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers. :) If I could post what was in my thoughts...it's something like "Kick Booty." Did I just post that? I did!

Sandie said...

I handled it in a professional and straight forward manner. I think that geting mad is good but that raising your voice and letting your emotions take over is not. Handling any bad situation with a level head is always in your best interest.

Always write out what you want to say, have the items that you want to point out clearly noted. And don't waver, stay true to your course and you will ride the storm out!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh well done Sandie. Moments like this are hard becasue you're a nice person and practising confrontation isn't something you would generally do.

Sandie said...

I had such an upset stomach before hand but I knew that I had to confront this guy and I did and I feel better for it. And to use another quote...

Courage is fear that has said its prayers.
-Dorothy Bernard