INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, April 03, 2009

A Day of Anticipation

It's Friday, a day of anticipation, or at least it is for me. The end of the week, brings happiness and sorrow at the same time.

*My husband is to leave soon to start his new assignment in England. Our time spent together this weekend will be spent getting him packed for his journey.

*Our son has his first official date tonight.

*The UPS delivery guy is bringing me a package today - I can hardly wait to open the box and play with my new toy!

*I will attempt to finish that Americana Flag banner today- wish me luck!

*Believe it or not but we're on another winter storm warning. What is a Winter Storm Warning? Here's what is said over at Weather.com -- A significant winter storm or hazardous winter weather is occurring, imminent, or likely, and is a threat to life and property.

*I plan on dropping off my ME quilt top to the professional long arm quilter- could be today, could be Monday. Depends upon the UPS delivery guy and what time he drops off my package and when the snow starts falling...again.

I plan to keep myself busy today with sketching out some ideas for some crafting projects paper crafting AND fabric crafting.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yep more snow, can you believe it?