INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

another grand opening

Michael's Arts and Crafts is now opened for business. I plan on going in and using that 50% off coupon that I got in the mail, but only if I find a must have item. I refuse to buy something there for the sale of buying something. I have plenty of scrapbooking supplies and tools...but would be willing to part with a few $$ if I found a cricut cartridge at a good price.

I'm in the midst of cleaning up the mess I made in my scrapbook nook yesterday. I need to sweep and mop and put papers, tools and embellishments back in their proper places. Off I got to finish what I started...call out a search party if you don't hear from me in a couple of hours.

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh my I so understand that... 50% off is only a good deal if you were originally prepares to spend 100% to have that thing! And HOW MANY cards? Girl, were you up allnight? They are lovely, by the way.