INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bye bye Prairie Schooner

It's been a sad day for me as my Honda Odyssey minivan aka The Prairie Schooner is now on it's way to St. Louis and from there it will be placed inside of a cargo container and shipped off to England. I'm going to miss my kid mobile more than anyone will ever know...I really love that minivan of mine! From the XM satellite radio to my Parrot hands free cell phone device to it's heated leather seats and GPS down to it's heated exterior side mirrors and the DVD player. I'm going to miss it all! And it's even been modified and is UK road ready! It'll be one big happy reunion in June when I see it again. With any luck, it'll be waiting for me at the airport!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so sad for you- I can't imagine having my vehicle gone for several months- yikes!