INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, February 13, 2009

Boston Bound

Off I go again...using/racking up those frequent flier miles. The weather should be mild-it supposed to be about 38ºF during the day and I have no desire nor plans on being out and about at night so those temperatures do not matter to me. We want to do something touristy on Saturday. My first stop is a quilt shop that's in Concord MA in a town near to where we are staying. I get e-mails from that quilt shop and want to check them out in person:-)

I'm not sure if we're bringing the laptop this time. We are after all, going to computer geek central. Someone certainly would let us have access to a terminal in their home. I would dearly love to bring my quilting project with me to finish up, but alas it is rather large to work on in an airplane, so I'll probably just bring a book to read instead. Maybe I'll look into bringing a counted cross stitching project with me...I better do that soon since we leave in a few hours. There's nothing quite like waiting until the last minute to pack for a trip.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I pay a visit to my in-laws and the multitudes of family that are going to be there to say farewell to us before our move to England. I have a feeling that we will be seeing them a lot more while we live in England than we ever did while we lived in South Dakota.

3 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

have a good time in boston, sending you postive vibes xx

Catherine said...

Have a great trip!

Julia Dunnit said...

True, true! My parents were in Australia for several years and they never had so many house guests!
Enjoy.