INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

my new name should be "the crabby quilter"

This Americana flag wall hanging is giving me a major headache! If I wasn't so damn anal I would have just sewed it up and said "There" and I'd be done with it. But nooooooooooooo, I've got to take seams out here and there, sew and then rip them out again because I'm off by less than an eighth of an inch! Yes it's safe to say that I'm feeling rather frustrated and crabby right now. Grrrrrr! But I am determined more than ever to get this project over with!

4 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh your attitude is sooo impressive! You go girl!

Sandie said...

Julia, Is that a good thing or a bad thing? LOL!

Jo Power said...

Keep it up you can do it. Have another mug of coffee that might help.

Sandie said...

Thank Jo! I can use all of the positive vibes that I can get...and more coffee certainly couldn't hurt :)