INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, February 07, 2009

random thoughts...

It's a sleepy Saturday morning and the children are still tucked snugly into their beds dreaming away. The cat on the other hand is pinging off the walls like she's drank 3 pots of coffee. My charming husband is at the breakfast table reading the newspaper, meanwhile here I am typing away.

My beloved kid mobile aka the Prairie Schooner has only another week here with me then it's going off on a long trip. Where is my automobile going off to? It's going to start the 1st part of it's journey to England. I won't see my kid mobile again for another 4½ months. I'm going to miss it terribly! from my heated seats and heated mirrors to my XM radio and especially my Parrot (that's my hands free cell phone device). I have to clear all of my belongings out of it this week and get it ready for transport- I feel as if I'm saying goodbye to my best friend (again). I'm going to get my car washed and take pictures of it today and make a layout about it.

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh my that's a long voyage! Still, it will be nice to have such a familiar friend on this side of the pond when other stuff will be less so!

Sandie said...

What can I say other than I love my Honda! :-)