INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, February 01, 2009

feeding my addictions...

I bet that my topic title will get a lot of Google hits today, LOL! As many of you already know or are beginning to realize, I'm seriously addicted to crafting! Not a day goes by when I'm not making something.

Well one of the charming ladies over at UK Scrappers made a post about my tote bags and well I'm going to get them out and finish them all up. I've got at least a dozen of them (in different fabrics) cut and ready to sew up. Once they are done I'll be listing them for sale on my Etsy site. I've gotten a little side tracked with all of my other crafting interests and well I've been meaning to get this done for quite a while. So once they are done I'll post pictures here and let everyone know that they are also available at my etsy site.

I'm also going to be taking some more pictures of some other crafty items and posting them for sale as well (I've been meaning to do this for a while as well).

Selling my handmade items also helps to feed my crafting additions...scrapbooking, card making, quilting, sewing, counted cross stitching, and embroidery. Now I don't do knitting or crocheting- I don't think that I have any room to spare for a collection of yarn, LOL!

No comments: