INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, February 06, 2009

just another busy day in the neighborhood

I bet you all are wondering where I've been all day...what I've been up to. Well, being the busy on the go kind of gal that I am... I talked to my friend in England at 3:30 am (keep in mind that it's 7 hours later there), started another paper crafts project at 6 am, by 9:30 am I had billed 60 neighbors for HOA Dues and got the billing in the mail. I had already e-mailed them all and now they get a hard copy bill. Did I mention that the enveloped were hand addressed? UGH! Plus making 3 beds, spot cleaned 3 bathrooms and I took a child to school. My day starts with large doses of caffeine!

Now It's time to kick off the high heels and relax with a cuppa! I wish that I had a tin of those yummy shortbread cookies...but alas my daughter found them the other day and nibbled them all up!

I'll post pictures of my latest paper crafting project that will go in my daughters bedroom. I have to take a trip into town tomorrow and pick up some modge podge to finish up the project, plus go to a quilters event at one of the local quilt shops. Oh yeah I'm always on the go!

No comments: