INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

stay tuned for pictures!

I've come up for some air, okay so it's more like a Special K bar and a glass of milk. I was able to get a lot of work done while talking on the phone to my mom...I love that speaker phone option- hands free all the way baby! As my Mom says to me (with her German accent) "Sandie didn't you just reorganize your scrap room a week or two ago?" This time around there's no donate pile it's lots of little items that needed to be taken out of their packaging and placed into space saving containers, magazines that I just tossed into the recycling bin and paper scraps that weren't worth saving or the gas to drive them anywhere. All I can say is that I think that I'm happy with the room with how it looks now.I'll be back to post some pictures in a bit but I have to run out to the post office and send off a couple of items. I'll be back in 30 minutes or less (I sound like a pizza delivery commercial).

No comments: