INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, February 23, 2009

I love Mondays!

I know that most other folks don't particulary care for Mondays, but it's my most favorite day of the week. I look at Monday as being the start of something new and fresh.

It's ever so quiet here today, perfect for me to take out some of those UFO's of mine. What are UFO's? It's a quilters term for "Unfinished Objects", and trust me I have a handful of them!

*There's that Americana Flag wall hanging I started many months ago and got half way through it and stopped (I got side tracked with other projects). So it's my goal to get it finished and put on display in our home office.

*The Flying Geese (that's the pattern) Table Runner done in batik fabrics- it's been cut and partially sewn. I put it aside until I felt more comfortable about working with triangles. This might have to stay in a holding pattern a while longer.

*My tote bags- I've got about a dozen of them cut and ready to be sewn together. I really do need to get on this and get them done and listed in Etsy.

*Tulip lap quilt- all of the pieces are cut, they just need me to sew them together.

*the Peter Rabbit baby quilt top that I finished months ago that needs me to cut a backing for it and then to quilt it.

*the 8 pillow tops that need me to finish them.

*the Americana themed Log Cabin Table runner for the dresser here in our home office. The fabric has been cut and rs ready to be sewn together.

Lets see how much I can get done this week!

4 comments:

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

well i hope you get at least some of those projects done this week xxx

Tessa said...

Sandie,
Thanks for visiting my blog. My room is about 7x7 in the square area and about 6x4 in the niche area. I would love to see your pictures.

Jo Power said...

Thats an amazing amount of things to get done. Fingers crossed that yo complete some this week and that you take photo's and show us what you have done. xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Mondays are a good day for me too - full of promise and forward looking. Good luck with that list; it scares me to death!