INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Friendship

I had a good friend e-mail me yesterday that she needed some help...scrapbooking help that is :-) She and her husband just PCS'd (that's moved) from here - Ellsworth AFB, SD down south to Dyess AFB, TX. My friend and her husband recently bought their first home and my friend was in the process of getting her home office/scrapbook room set up. As it was, my friend decided to use 2 strong accent colors for the scrapbooking area and was wanting to get some scrapbooking papers in those 2 colors. She wanted to know which paper companies to check out. I decided to do her one better...I made a "care package" and I'm sending her papers in those colors! Being able to help my friend in this small matter makes me feel good inside. She was always supportive in my causes -she attended my Scrap for the Cause benefit too!

My thought for the day...sow seeds of kindness where ever you may roam.

1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

What a lovely way to have a bit of Ellsworth's friendship right there in the room with her. Great and thoughtful gift in my opinion!