INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, February 12, 2009

What does "home" mean to you?

I've been asked a lot of questions pertaining to our move to England. The most frequently asked question being "will I miss "home" while I'm in another country"?. For me, "home" has always been about being with the ones you love, it's not a place on a map, it's about the the people you love. A friend asked me if I miss living in California- honestly, I don't. Alas, my only true ties to the place are my elderly parents. Home will be where ever the Air Force sends us, and I'm okay with that.

I'm preparing for a quick trip to Boston to visit my husbands family. So I may or may not get to blog for a few days- depends upon Internet connection availability and having any (and I use this sparingly) "free time" I may have. It is going to be a rather quick in and out kind of visit.

Now I'm off to see what's going on in rest the world....

4 comments:

Ginny said...

I agree...home is where the heart is...have a great trip back to the states :0)

Ginny said...

that is sooooo cute, love the last one as well...heck they're all great..lol

Julia Dunnit said...

Totally. When I was young, home was where my Mum was. Now it's where my lovelies are. No matter where, I need to be home!
Travel well Sandie.

elliemook said...

I totally agree, home is all about the people you share it with. Enjoy your trip to Boston x