INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, February 27, 2009

I see the light at the end of the tunnel

I'm down to the last bit that has to be sewn on my Americana quilt project (from hell). It's the 2 main pieces that need to be sewn together. I'm letting my husband choose the way the piece will be displayed as this is for his office. To hang horizontal or vertical.

Meanwhile...I don't how it happened but my rather pricey ironing board fell apart. It's not broken, it's just that 2 pieces came apart and for the life of me I can not get them back together. So here I am wanting to press some fabric for a quick little project and I can't-ugh! So with that, I suppose that I will have to get back to the hand stitching that's required on that Americana charm quilt. It's cold out so it won't be a "chore" to have to sit down and work some more on the binding. I'll turn on the TV and see what's been recorded on the DVR -hopefully it won't have hiccuped and I have nothing but Battlestar Galactica on it again (insert eye roll here).

And a note to my neighbors (in case they are reading) who are probably thinking that I'm a lunatic because I'm wearing sunglasses in my house- I want to let you know that it's because of the major amount of glare coming off from the snow right now. I'd much rather let the light come in and warm my home naturally and not get a migraine headache from it, hence me wearing my stylish mod sunglasses indoors.

No comments: