INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

poke me with a stick!

As I look at the list I typed up yesterday, all I can say is Damn that's a lot of work! I know that if I really try that I can get most of it done... if I don't leave the house and stop hanging out on Facebook chatting with friends.

Now here's something to make you all smirk and a little chuckle...I now remember why I put a couple of those projects aside. As I was working on the flag wall hanging yesterday, it all started coming back to me, LOL! The batik table runner...oh yeah that baby is going to have to wait a bit longer. I'll admit it right now, working with triangles is not one of my strong suits. I need to be completely relaxed and not in a hurry to accomplish anything, that's when I can work with a project that is made up entirely of triangles. What was I thinking when I started that anyway? It was as if I put myself on a collision course with stress, LOL! Yup, up until that point I found quilting to be relaxing- damn triangles!

Now for my other challenge of the day...getting the kids out the door for school. To tidy up the house and then to let my crafty goodness take over and kick out some of these projects. I'm armed with a hot mug of coffee, my camera, my sewing machine and of course my trusty seam ripper :-) If you haven't heard from me in a few hours send out the search and rescue team because most likely there's been an avalanche in my quilting corner and I'm buried underneath of a massive pile of fabric.

No comments: