INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

24 days and counting

24 days and counting...that's how long until I sign on the dotted line and take possession of our new home. As Sponge Bob would say...I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready edy edy edy edy!

I've not heard back from Allied moving company- she said she'd call back yesterday with our estimate and she didn't. I'm going to call all of the other ones in the phone book and get quotes from them as well.

I popped in to see what's going on with my house and it's got it's first coat of paint! I can see that it will need at least one more coat of paint downstairs. It looks so good though- every room looks huge! The amount of natural sunlight that is streaming through the windows into my scrapbook nook is wonderful! It's going to be such a positive and energetic place to work and create scrapbook layouts! The family room is going to be such a warm and comfortable place for our family to hang out in. And the best part is that the TV set won't be on top of us!

My husband is looking forward to the roomy garage...it's a 3 car garage with plenty of storage space! There's even room (and a 220 outlet) for me to get a stand up freezer!

While downtown this afternoon I'll give a change of address to our Orthodontist and the Dentist offices. Well I better get out of my jammies and make use of the boxes I got from my pal Cindy yesterday. I hate to do it, but I'm going to pack up some of my bake-ware and my pasta machine and it's accessories. I just don't see me baking any cakes or making home made pasta for the rest of the month.

No comments: