INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

another day of packing...

Here we go again, another day of packing up our belongings.  I’m not sure if I’m ready for it. When I was on my way back from taking the kids to school this morning a wave of nausea washed over me and I haven’t been able to shake it. It was as if someone flipped a switch I was feeling okay to suddenly I’m going to be sick to my stomach.  I was in the middle school parking lot and suddenly felt this overwhelmingly urge to vomit. Once I arrived home and got out of my kid mobile, as I walked up the drive way I had to try very hard to not throw up right there. Oh my goodness, it was horrible! I thought Hmmmm okay I better hurry up and eat breakfast. Okay I ate breakfast and I still feel horribly ill.  I don’t have a headache; it’s a yucky upset stomach which is making me feel light headed. I feel as if I was on a roller coaster ride on a full stomach- yuck!

 

I have so much to get done, yet I don’t feel up to it at the moment. I’m going to pack up my part of the clothes closet here in the master bedroom.  That’ll be a lot easier than packing up the scrapbook nook.  I’m going to tape the drawers closed on the plastic carts in my nook and call it good, oh do I wish that I would have thought of that 2 days ago…that would have saved me much time and undo stress.  

 

No comments: