INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Everyday is a New Adventure

When you stop and think about it, it's true...everyday really is a new adventure unto it's self.

Here I sit typing and I'm thinking about what I have going on for the day. I've got 1001 different things bubbling through my head when it comes to decorating the new house. What colors am I going to paint, what fabrics will I use when I make the new window treatments? I've got a few ideas on the kinds of rods I'd like to buy for in the kitchen and eat in area when the kitchen table and chairs will go. I've got to swing by the house to make sure that the door to my Scrapbook Nook swings the right way...hey it's the little things that matter here, LOL! I've got an OSC board meeting to attend at 9:30 am that I'm hoping to leave early from. Then there's those six- 6 ounce ramekins that I have to buy today for baking chocolate lava cakes this afternoon with my daughter and her friend Lucy. I need to call more moving companies and get more rates...and of course pack more boxes today. Just another day in my life kind of thing- for March, LOL!

Oh that reminds me...I need to print some more journaling out for my page a day, send off some photo's to be printed at Walgreen's for OSC and get some more laundry done!

I've been up since just after 3 am and I have a feeling that I'll be in much need of a nap later on this afternoon before the baking session with the girls.

Yup, this is going to be one of those go-go-go kind of days, then once I sit down to catch my breath I'll fall asleep!

No comments: