INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It's done...I've packed up my scrapbook nook

My Scrapbook Nook is packed up and ready to be moved. I just popped my head in there for a pair of scissors and wow it’s bright in there! The yellow paint reflects the light ever so well. This has been my happy little haven for 3½ years. Paper crafts of all kinds have been made in that happy little space that I shared with the furnace and water heater.  To think that in 9 days I will be transferring everything from my little space into a new and improved “scrapbook nook”. I feel as if I should have some sort of unveiling ceremony once I have it done up.  Oh wait…that’s called having a house warming party and I have to wait until the entire house is ready, LOL!

I started working on my part of the closet here in the bedroom, why do I have so many purses? How many can I really use? With that in mind, I’m going to send my Mom and nice new purse out of my collection. I have a red one that I bought to use on our European family vacation to hell and back taking the scenic route all the way  around(yes I’m being sarcastic that vacation still gives us nightmares). Anyway I never did use the purse and there it was on the shelf. So my Mom will get a surprise along with some votive candles I just bought for her.  I came across the leather backpack that Lucien bought for me when he was TDY at the American Embassy in Bogota Columbia- I hate to say it but dang it’s ugly! One word comes to mind…garage sale!

 

 

 

No comments: