INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm feeling a bit boxed in...

As we are packing up our household items, I'm starting to feel rather "boxed in". I'm surrounded by boxes, they're everywhere I look. No room is without a box, well minus the bathrooms, those boxes are located in the rooms nearest to them. The boxes are clearly marked with what is in them or what room they go to/in, unlike our last move where things like the iron were located under 10,000 Lego pieces.

Someone from the housing office is coming by today to give us an initial evaluation inspection. I'm sure that they've seen worse looking places than ours. Our house is clean, it's just that boxes are everywhere and that there's a mountain of "stuff" piled on the tables that needs to go into a box.

I cringe at the thought of packing up my scrapbook nook- oh my gosh it's going to be a lot of boxes! I bought some more of those plastic shoe boxes so I could box up the rest of my rubber stamps. Oh do I ever have a lot of rubber stamps! I didn't think that it was that many, but once I started boxing them up...oh yeah it's a lot of rubber stamps. And to think that I know people that have double and even triple the amount of stamps that I own...it's mind boggling! Where do you begin to store them all? I mean really??? So here I am looking at this and I'm shaking my head. At times I feel very overwhelmed with the entire process and at others I'm at peace with it. I just have to remember that this is only for a couple more weeks and then we'll be in our new beautiful home.

No comments: