INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Waking up Happy

I love it when I wake up Happy! I woke up and was gently humming to myself...just a happy little tune nothing extra special about it. I went and did some grocery shopping came home and started baking a cheesecake...now that's what is special. I'm at my happiest when I'm creating, I just am and there's something in the air today. I'm making something that is going to make a few someones very happy :-)

I got to play with my new little picture printer- I'm in love! Not only is it fast, it's quiet! The pictures are clear and crisp, it's awesome!

Last night I got creative with food...I tried another new dish and oh my gosh it is out of this world YUMMY! I am going to make this for the deployed spouses luncheon that I'm hosting in May. I've rounded up some friends from Mission Support who are willing to assist me in hosting this event in my home. Of course I'll be making a couple of cheesecakes for dessert and these delightful stuffed tomatoes! The ladies who are assisting me will be making dishes as well. We'll be having about 12 ladies for lunch, we'll also be sure to invite the commander for Mission Support Group- she would love to have lunch with all of us, I'm sure of it! I look forward to letting these ladies know that they are not forgotten, that they are appreciated for who they are and the sacrifices that they are enduring. I plan on hosting after luncheon during the summer months...when it can be held outside...because there will be up towards 30 kids when school is out and 30 kids in one persons home...I don't even want to go there, LOL! I'd make that one a pot luck where everyone brings a dish to share :-)

I've got my husband and son boxing up things in the boys room- woohoo! A girl friend just dropped some boxes off at out house (big ones too). This is a tremendous help! She said that she has even MORE boxes to drop off here tomorrow...I welcome it with open arms, or should I say with an open garage door? LOL!

Okay now for me to get busy with writing up some journaling for my picture a day year of my life project. I've got the pictures printed up...just got to finish up the other part.

No comments: