INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Favorite places to be on the www

Everyone who uses the internet has a favorite place or two that they like to hang out and read articles and such. One of my all time favorite places is www.3scrappyboys.com Besides having the best scrapbooking kits around (there's seriously good stuff in these kits) the owner has started her own line of acrylic stamps...how cool is that? I mean really!!! You should see these things, they're (in the words of my 11 year old daughter) Super Cute! I made sure to sign up for the stamp of the month club...I do not want to be missing out on them!

I love to incorporate stamping into my scrapbooking when possible, and www.3scrappyboys.com has combined the best of both worlds (or at least I think so). Looking for some inspiration, check out the gallery there at 3 scrappy boys, tons of great layouts, want a friendly place to hang out? Join the message board!

No comments: