INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Being Creative

Yesterday I was playing around with some paper scraps in my little scrapbook nook. You see, I was contemplating on getting rid of some of my Creative Memories cutting system pieces that I really haven't ever used. So I decided to pull them out and look at them. They're that hexagon, octagon and the huge oval (I haven't a clue as to why I even bought them with the exception of that they were dirt cheap on e-bay 5 years ago). I was holding those funky shapes in my hand but was drawn to use the circles (go figure). I also have a new punch that I bought for a project a few weeks back but haven't made the time to use- so I get it out. Here I am with a smile pile of cardstock scraps in awesome colors, my new flower punch, a couple of different circle tools and a cool stamp set from Stampin Up. I look at the colors I gathered together and the idea came together in the blink of an eye.

No comments: