INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, March 05, 2007

Waiting...

It's true, waiting is not one of my strong points. If there's anything I really dread doing it's got to be waiting around for someone to show up. Be it housing maintenance, the sales rep from the moving company or the cable man. Then again I think that it has something to do with those time frames they set up...we'll have someone to your home between the hours of 8 am and 12noon...then they show up at 2pm-ugh! I figure that there is always something else I can be doing that is a better use of my time than waiting around for them to show up.

Today my waiting around is for the sales rep from the moving company. I told them to make the appointment for 9am, the office guy said that she has an appointment before ours and could be a little early or a little late depending upon her first client.

No comments: