INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Is it a man thing or what?

I tell ya, packing up your belongings for a move is not for wimps! But I have to ask you all this question "is it a man things or what? That when it comes to the last day or two of packing do men just like to throw it all together and tape the box closed? I mean really?" Oh my gosh I am shaking my head. I don't get mad at my husband very often and when I do it's usually because he is in his "man mode" LOL! OH yeah yesterday it was one of those "man mode issues" and I was quite upset. You see ladies he packed up my jewelry boxes and he didn't even tell me. He just took it upon himself to pack them up and put them out in the garage. I was livid! The funny thing is that he could not understand why I was upset...HELLO!!!! That's my jewelery out there somewhere in the GARAGE! The fact that 1- I don't know which box it's in makes me angry and 2- the fact that you took it upon yourself to pack something like that and not ask me about it....AUGH!!!!!!! He did this to me before back in 1994...yup my gold jewelery was packed away in a shoe box that went into storage for 11 months...trust me I was VERY upset! It's not as if I have the Crown Jewels or anything like that, it's just that what pieces I do have I treasure them. A lot of the items are from my Mother, they are precious items that were given to her by my Dad over the years. I still am at a loss as to why he would even pack those items... I've got the box that contains my earrings and now the hunt is on for me to find the box which contains my necklaces...men!

No comments: