INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, March 05, 2007

Sharing Happiness

I love to share happiness. Something I like to do is to surprise friends with small tokens of my appreciation. I see these Military spouses who go above and beyond the call of duty...looking out for a sick friend, making meals, shoveling snow and never thinking twice about jumping in a lending a helping hand. One of my tasks I've set for myself is to let these special people know that they touch the hearts of more than the actual family that they help. All it take is a note card letting them know how special they are...it holds it weight in gold.
A dear friend shared happiness with me today and I was moved beyond words. It's one of those things that moves in circles...before you know it everyone has some happiness! My hope for you is to share something happy with a friend...it'll make you feel warm and for the lack of a better word happy all over! Try it and see! As I go to bed tonight I'm happier than words can say because I know that through my own random acts of kindness I have made others happy :-)

No comments: