INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, March 09, 2007

It's Friday and no school for my kids- ugh!

It's a beautiful day and my children are home from school- got to love those in service days. So where are they? They should be out of doors enjoying.

SO I have no font choice today...how strange. I prefer to use Century Gothic or Verdana but today alas there is no window in which to choose a font from.

I've been keeping busy by plugging away at packing boxes. I've gone and done the kitchen and then the guest bath, the mast bath and now I'm working on putting away videos tapes, cd's and books. I can not believe how many boxes of stuff came out of mt little pie cabinet- wow! I've amazed myself at how much that thing can hold. If this is going to be any indication of how this is going to be around here...this house is going to be stuffed to the gills with boxes! Well it's back to the salt mines for me and I've got more packing to get done!

No comments: