INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, March 19, 2007

mission impossible...

Looking for something like European square pillows should be easy right? Especially since every department store sells the shams for these 26 inch square pillows. Well I'm here to say NO, that is note the case what so ever! What a silly thing to have to drive all over town to find. Oh well such is life in a small town.

The cleaning team leader finally showed up...only 3½ hours AFTER her appointment with me. To me it's just common courtesy to let your appointments know that you're running late for what ever the reason. If you ask me, common courtesy is something that our society is running a little short on these days. I can only hope that she and her team show up on time to clean our house for our final inspection. Did she apologize for being so late? Nope, not even a hint of an apology was given!

No comments: