INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Our new cell phones are here!


I love the Internet, you can order just about anything! We've been long over due to get new cell phones. The batteries on these ones die in such a short amount of time and have to be recharged daily. These news ones have V Cast music capability...oh give me a break! I was cracking up with these phones and what they can do...all I want to be able to do is to make a phone call, LOL! Okay so I did find that picture taking capability on my last one a rather cool feature. It was rather nice to be able to take a picture of something and sent it to my husbands phone so he could see it, LOL!


So we got the new phones set up over the Internet, transferred our phone lists and everything. Talk about easy! WOW! Now my phone is set up and ready to make phone calls...how cool is that? I'll tell you, it's seriously cool!


We're looking at setting up a cell phone account for our kids. With our son driving soon, I'll feel much better with him having a cell phone with him in the car. I used to think that we didn't need a cell phone, but then we moved to Virginia and my opinion on that changed! YES we did need a cell phone, especially in a large metropolitan area like that. And now that we are somewhat out in the sticks, I still find it a necessity to have on me. If I find that I've left my cell phone at home, I will turn around to go home and get it. I want my children to be able to get a hold of me if they need me, same with my parents, in-laws and my spouse. I no longer see cell phones being a luxury item but more of a necessary item. I think that it has to do with the fact that we have no family here, that when we move we lose those people we feel comfortable using as an emergency contact in case out children get sick at school. Heck being military we always seem to have friends coming and going and the emergency contacts for our kids change yearly...but the cell phone number for mom and dad never change!

No comments: