INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I can't believe that I said "yes"...

Last year I agreed to be the OSC (Officer's Spouses Club) Historian for the 2006-2007 board year. Basically I get to take pictures and make four 12x12 scrapbooks. That's right up my alley! So I thought that I'd do it again for this coming board year (2007-2008). So I agreed and said yes I'd do it. I'm okay with doing it, it's something that I take great pride in.

Okay so I get this phone call from Jody, our OSC Parliamentarian asking me if I'd be interested in being the new OSC Program Director fr the upcoming board year. That she had heard through the grapevine that I might be interested. That others have said that I'd be very good in this board position. I thought about it and told her that I'd have to think about it. So I thought about it...and thought and thought some more. Angela our current program directer has done an outstanding job these past 2 years. She (Angela) said that she's not interested in doing it a 3rd time though...I think that her family may be moving this year. SO after mulling it over, I agreed to do it....So here I am the new OSC programs Director. I better get on it and figure out what we're going to be doing this next board year!

So am I excited about it? Yes of course I am! I've got events to plan, meals to plan, table settings and entertainment to schedule. This is going to be a total BLAST!

No comments: