INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Christmas parties galore!

Last night was amazing! My husband and I along with another couple attended 3 Holiday Parties. The first one was at the Holiday Inn (for cocktail hour), the 2nd one was at the Hotel Alex Johnson (for Dinner) and the 3rd one was on base at Dakota's (a combined officer/enlisted club). It was a total blast! Tonight we have 2 different parties to attend, on at the VFW and another at the Grand Gateway Hotel. Then of course there's the Christmas Tea I am attending this afternoon.

It's such fun to dress up for these events or at least I think it is, LOL! I enjoy meeting the people that work for my husband and their spouses. It's nice to be able to put a name and a face together.

My picture a day is coming along well. I've yet to get yesterday's picture printed but I do have the journaling done. I've yet to work on today's topic. Such is life for the Christmas party hoppin' gal that I've become this season :D

No comments: