INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, December 22, 2006

Her Royal Itchiness

This past evening Hannah had an attack of the itchies, it was something awful!I've never saw a more miserable child in all my life. Between the after effects of the anesthesia (it always made me itch something fierce), the gauze wrapped around her head and then a polartec head band on top of it all...well I think that my head would be sweating too! Being a sympathetic Mom, I unwrapped her for a little while and rubbed the outside of her ears. I do have compassion for this poor child of mine and I was able to get her to stop crying. I know what it's like to be so itchy and unable to scratch, it must have been something awful to make her cry the way she did. Hannah and I have a new little joke between us, her latest nick name is Her Royal Itchiness, she seemed to get a kick out of it and it even made her smile (after all the tears were gone). And I have to let you all know that no amount of chocolate or ice cream can make the itchies go away...Hannah told me this.

No comments: