INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, December 11, 2006

a Picture a Day ...my progress report

So here I am on day # 11...believe it or not, I AM up to date on my Picture a day/ Layout a day December project. Journaling, picture and layout out together along with my embellishment attached to the page! Not only has this been a challenge but in a way a growing experience too. To have a peek into the little things that make me "Me". I've been thinking about taking this into being a year long project. Granted I'm still on the fence about it because that right there would be taking on quite the project. Think about it, 365 pictures, 365 new topics to write about. Not that I've ever been at a stand still on finding topics to talk or write about. But this would go into my own scrapbook. Doing a project like this would be a huge undertaking and take some serious dedication to complete. I need to photograph my layouts and give you all a peek as to what I have done so far on this project. The background paper is Bazzill Black, I think that this project needed a strong neutral color of sorts and black was it for me. I choose to use a Bazzill card stock (not sure which green it is) for my circle and a brick red (not sure what brand it is) for the other ascent circle. The brick red flowers are by Prima and the brand center is from Hobby Lobby. I added Tulip brand Pearl dimensional fabric paint in Snow White to the silver brands to have them looking like pearls. The acrylic stamp is from Limited Editions the Danelle Johnson Art Warehouse collection.



No comments: