INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, December 25, 2006

Lets talk Turkey



Oh my gosh I have to tell you all that McCormick's Turkey Rub rocks! Oh my gosh I made the most savory and moist turkey ever! This is what I did...I cut up a large yellow onion and put it in the cavity of the bird (like I always do) but this time I added celery too. I coasted the turkey with EVOO (extra virgin olive oil) and rubbed the turkey rub all over the bird plus I sprinkled some on the inside as well.

I'm always interested in trying new things so when I saw this jar at our commissary, well it looked like it was worth trying. WOW! Hello! I need to get myself some more of this stuff, that's for sure! Okay you caught me, I also bought myself a new roasting pan to cook this monster bird in...it's by T-Fal, it has one of those fancy shmancy racks, the pan its self is non-stick. Oh my gosh it cleaned up in a snap! This was so worth the price I paid for it too! I'm not sure if I'm going to keep my old enameled roaster...it's so darn hard to clean up. I really like my professional type roaster and rack set it. I can't get over how easy it was to clean.

Life is too short to spend it scrubbing pots and pans!

No comments: