INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, December 01, 2006

Day 1 of picture a day

So here it is, the first day of my picture a day scrapbooking adventure. I look forward to doing this project and will be in search of the everyday life angle. I reread the article and the person who did this project printed her pictures at the end of the month and put it all together in one evening. I'm not sure if this is how I will be going about this project. Today is the kick off so I better hurry up and figure out what I wan to be doing...procrastination is not my strong suit, LOL!

Tonight we have the Bomb Wing Christmas party to attend. The dress is Holiday casual (no jeans), I love the fact that we can get all dressed up events like these, if we so want to. Me? You bet I'm getting dressed up! My friend Theresa must have a closet full of gowns, because every time I need one, she'll pop up and say "Sandie, have I got the dress for you" and she comes over with a different one for me to wear (and they are all lovely). I don't know if she realizes it, but she has saved me a small fortune! Tonight's dress is a long sleeved scoop necked emerald green velvet gown, the color and design are fabulous! I wore a lavender colored gown of hers back in May for a military dining out ceremony. I could not get over the amount of compliments that I received on it. I made sure to thank Theresa and to let her know that her gown had a very good time and how everyone admired it:-)

I'm bringing my camera tonight and I hope to get more pictures (and better pictures) than I did last year. Maybe this year I'll get someone to take a picture of my husband and I together...someone with a steady hand that is, LOL!

No comments: