INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Holiday Decorating

I'm still working on the picture a day, I've got a couple of pictures that I want to work with and will be printing them up later (since everyone is still asleep with the exception of myself). Once I get them done Which means complete with journaling, I'll post them here and on my web shots page.

I hope to be able to get some holiday decorating done today. My house feels ready to get into the Holiday spirit, and I'm feeling it too! I'll need to rearrange some furniture here in the dining room to accommodate the tree. I look forward to taking pictures of my husband and daughter fighting with the tree, trying to make it cooperate with them. It's always good for a laugh! This event will call for some hot apple cider and some goofy Christmas music :)

No comments: