INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Right Brain Left Brain

Did you know that there really are differences in right brain thought and left brain thought? Check out this site http://www.mathpower.com/brain.htm and see for yourself. It's pretty interesting stuff. So why am I bringing this up today? Well I do a lot of things with both hands that normal left handed or right handed people would do with their dominant hand. Growing up I thought that everyone could write with both hands and do things with both hands. As I got older I found out that that is not the case. Apparently not all right handed people can write with their left hand and visa versa. I liken it to my having an eye for color. I can look at colors and match them up without any hesitation. I've understood color theory my entire life and never understood why my sister couldn't match her clothes to save her soul from the devil. The right brain left brain thing really puts it into a perspective that I can share with others. So are you a left brain thinker or a right brain thinker? Check it out and let me know...it's interesting reading!

No comments: