INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Lets Scrap!

Oh my word have I ever been scrapping up a storm! I've done forty that's 40 12x12 layouts in the past 2 days! I'm on the computer now to finish up the journaling for these layouts. Granted the hard part of all of this IS the journaling...the wording, type size the font...oh the possibilities are endless!

Today is the day that I'm going to finish up my month long scrapbooking project. WOW that was some project too! I liked it so much that I've decided to take it on as a year long project in 2007! Anyone on board with that idea? I'm going to talk to my scrapbooking group about taking on a month long project or maybe a month in review project for the entire year (I like the sound of that one too).

Tonight my husband and I are attending a New Years Eve party but wait....this one is a Murder Mystery Party. Our friends Heidi and Patrick are throwing this little bash and with those two in charge, it's bound to be a total laugh riot! Lucien and I have our characters and our list of props to bring, I'm cracking up just thinking about how much tonight is going to be! Oh yeah, I'm bringing my camera...I wouldn't miss this photo opportunity for nothing! I've even bought some New Years Eve embellishments for my layout :)

No comments: