INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, December 04, 2006

My Husband the Miracle worker

I'm amazed at what my husband can do. He got some of those plastic straps (green ones too) and some wire and had got the tree back together, as he said to me it's good for one last hurrah (meaning the tree). So we're back in business!

Hannah being our child how loves to decorate put up the "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree that I bought last year. I wanted a skinny tree to have in another room, I just didnt think that she would want to put it up this year as she had such a fit about it being so skinny last year. I've never done a themed tree before but I'm going to give it a go this year. Our Charlie Brown tree will be done up with snowmen and snowflake ornaments. This should be fun to do since I collect snowmen and snowflakes.

Time to get my chickens ready to leave the roost. Have to drag Hannah off for her blood work (needs to get done today) and Andrew needs to catch the bus today.

No comments: