INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Warm Fuzzies

My husband is off to work, kids off to school...funny thing with the kids though...they're still on the bus riding around the base, LOL!

So here I am at my computer, I check my e-mails and I am overcome with Warm Fuzzies. The girlfriend I told you all about last night sent me the most endearing thank you note. My heart feels like it's grown 10 times it's normal size, just from knowing that I could touch someone in such a manner. I've read the letter 3 times now and each time it has brought tears of joy to my eyes.

Okay now for me to get with the tasks of the day...I've got to print out my pictures and journaling for my picture a day/layout a day. I've got quite a few backed up and in the holding pattern so to speak.

Then there's laundry...a day without laundry is almost unheard of here. My word my kids sure can go though the clothes! Wash wash wash, that's what I seem to do a lot of these days.

I do feel overwhelming blessed today, I have a roof over my head, food in our pantry, a car to drive, a husband who loves me for me (and he supports my scrapbooking habit too) and children who fill my days with laughter. I feel blessed by God each and every day for the many blessing he has so loving bestowed upon me. I am filled with the joy of the season and what it really means to give from the heart.

No comments: