INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, June 16, 2008

community wide garage sale

Creekside Estates
Community Garage Sale
Saturday June 21st
7am until ?
I've been working on getting our subdivision to do a community wide garage sale for a while and now it's going to happen this weekend! Neighbors are finally e-mailing me asking questions, one even gave me a detailed list of items that they have for sale. Another neighbor asked about garage sale signs put up strategically throughout the neighborhood, I never thought about that but was sure to ask the neighbor is she could do that for me and bring me the receipts so I can make sure that she is reimbursed for the money spent on the signs. I love how the neighborhood is coming together on this plan. I hope that it's a great success! If it is, we will have one of these community wide garage sales every summer!

No comments: