INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, June 23, 2008

It's Monday...

So here I am feeling bummed about the passing of George Carlin. Is he a relative of mine? No but I wish that he was, LOL! We shared a similar sense of humor not to mention that I would laugh my socks off every time I saw one of his specials on cable.

My quote for today is ever so true and only in a way that George Carlin could say it. I've read oodles of his quotes this morning and I have to say that I either smirked or out right laughed at every single one! Here's one of my favorites

"Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?"
George Carlin (1937 - 2008)


Now to get ready...I've got friends coming over in a few hours for paper crafting fun!


No comments: