INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, June 20, 2008

I've got quite a bit on my plate today!

After the Monsoon like rain stopped, it ended up being rather nice yesterday. I put the kids and myself to work out of doors. The front porch has been sprayed and cleaned and is ready for the stain/sealant product. Washed 2 cars and a minivan, was able to get my herbs and quite a few of my porch plants into terracotta pots. The ground cover in the rose bush area is nearly 2/3's done- now to get the kids to finish it off for me today. By 7pm I was showered, in my jammies and ready for bed- I was beat! Working in the sun for 8 hours sure does take a lot out of a person! I even managed to wear out the kids.

Already at the crack of dawn I'm working... I've got a load in the washing machine, I'm getting our "stuff" ready for the garage sale tomorrow (priced and arranged) and have plans for getting the rest of my flowering plants in the flower garden in the back yard. Besides that, I'm working on 6 quilting projects, all of them are at various stages have plans to make a half dozen New York Cheesecakes (the small 4 inch ones) in the next couple of days, I've got to clear the clutter the guest room and get that stuff packed up and put away.

I keep thinking about the garage sale tomorrow and it reminds me that I need to have the men in my family drag some furniture out to the garage for the "sale" I'm tired just thinking about all of the work that needs to be done. Now off to Menard's to get some more deck wash- apparently our teenage son used both bottles for cleaning the front porch-oops!

No comments: